Re: Missed a Bar-B-Que!!!

To: akgua!att!apd.MENTORG.COM!mikej (Mike Johnson), british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Missed a Bar-B-Que!!!
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 92 11:08 EDT

RE:   Braided steel gas line

There is a braided steel hose that goes from my Lucas fuel pumps to
an SU carbureter on my '37 Bentley.  I'm pretty sure that the pumps
are identical to the fuel pump on a MG-TC.  The hose is approximately
16" long and the I.D. is about 3/8".  I was told by a British parts
dealer that the MG-T hose has only about 1/4" I.D. Any suggestions as
to where I might find a replacement or someone that will take my
fittings and crimp them onto the steel hose assembly?

Thanks -
Don Mathis