Re: SF MG club?

To: djd@aurora.arc.nasa.gov (Daniel J. Dasaro)
Subject: Re: SF MG club?
From: Scott Fisher <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 92 16:15:17 PDT
    Hi,
    Does anyone have any information on the San Francisco MG club?

Try the MG Owner's Club; the San Francisco number I've got for it
is (415) 333-9699, which belongs to Mike Jacobsen, club VP.

    I heard something about them going up to Sears Point on Easter Sunday
    for a tour around the track (sounds like slow lap time on the track).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  Find out how much
and when you have to get teched and and and all like that.  If they'll
let un-roll-bar equipped cars out on course, I will find the money
somehow.

    I'd like to find out what else this group does, I'd sure like to get
    a chance to drive on the track.

Um, yeah, it's a pretty good track, and I'd love to drive it in an
MG whose distributor wasn't the reincarnation of Masten Gregory...