Re: British Cars Digest #419 Mon Apr 13 01:15:01 MDT 1992

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #419 Mon Apr 13 01:15:01 MDT 1992
From: Sarah A Sieling <ssieling@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 92 10:21:35 EDT

Another car club address is

Central Ohio Lotus Club
367 Glenmont Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43214

The president is Roger Sieling at 614/262-8279.  We own several Elans, a plus
2, a 26R, and an XI.  We (he) is looking for a Lotus formula car.  Anyone know
of
any for sale (relatively inexpensive)?

He races the XI.  Will any of you be at the Mid-Ohio Vintage Race in June?  If
so stop by the Neptune Engineering Trailer.  We usually have lunch on Saturday
for friends.  Just let me know if you will be there so I can plan ahead.  The
best thing about the Vintage races are all of the new people that we meet and
all of the old friends that we get to see again.