Re: EEZIBLEED

To: JQ43@vaxb.acs.unt.edu
Subject: Re: EEZIBLEED
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 92 15:19:30 pdt
> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1992 16:50 CDT
> From: JQ43@vaxb.acs.unt.edu
> Subject: EEZIBLEED
> To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
>
> Hi,
>
>   To my knowledge the cheapest place to get EEZIBLEED is at
> Foreign Parts Unlimited.
>
> Foreign Parts Unlimited           $29.95 + $3.00 shipping
> Moss                              $35.95 + $3.65-$6.20 shipping
> Victoria British                  $37.95 + $7.50 shipping

If you don't want to be bothered waiting or paying for UPS delivery, try
your local Brit car parts house.  I bought mine at O'Connor Classics
here in Santa Clara for the Moss list price.  I think places that deal
in Moss parts generally honor Moss' sale prices.  I believe I paid about
$35.  BTW, the price listed in the last catalog I got from Moss was
$38.95 but I think I got a flyer from them not too long ago with a lower
sale price.  $29.95 seems about right.