Re: TR3 in Kentucky

To: akgua!att!teton.tivoli.com!kneff (Ken Neff), british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: TR3 in Kentucky
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 92 08:50 EDT
     My good friend and Great American, George DeVeau, took his wife and
visiting Mother-in-law on a 10 hour drive about a week or so ago up to
look at it.  He bought it and the guy delivered it on a truck a day or so
ago.  The car was in pretty good condition...the mother-in-law wasn't.
George is becoming more familiar with the car since his wife is making him
sleep in it! (Sorry, George..) George already has the engine and trans-
mission out of it and is using the other parts to repair his other TR3.
George gets great insideous glee out of asking me each day, "When do you
get your car back?" I have had my MGA at a guy's business to be painted
for 1 year and 5 months. (The painter told me that he liked to take his
time !!) Anyway the painter, whom I refer to as,"Michaelangelo"u
now has the fenders on,  the left door on, is fitting the right door,
and I shoooooould get the car in about another 2 weeks......maybe.
Suck rocks, George.

Don Mathis