Healey Letter (was: Donald Healey's biography)

To: kneff@teton.tivoli.com
Subject: Healey Letter (was: Donald Healey's biography)
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 92 14:31:21 pdt
> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 92 15:30:47 CDT
> From: kneff@teton.tivoli.com (Ken Neff)
> To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
> Subject: Donald Healey's biography
>
> I just called Classic Motorbooks to order Donald Healey's biography
> (Donald Healey: My World of Cars), and was informed that they've sold
> out and don't intend to print any more.

No Healey bio to offer but I do recall an interesting antidote about
the man.  When the UK was going through its conversion to the metric
system I recall reading a letter in Road & Track (I think) from Donald
Healey complaining that the metric system was a conspiracy by engineers
and scientist to confused the British public.  The letter was printed
in the letters to the editor section without comment.

Roland