Mini Cobra

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Mini Cobra
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri Apr 17 13:58:45 1992
Did anyone happen to see the April 92 issue of British car.

There is a photo and brief blurb on a company in New Zealand who has created
a Cobra replica for Mini Cooper mechanicals.  It looks very similar to a Cobra
but is the size of a Mini.  It uses Mini Mk2 parts and 13 inch wheels.

Looks pretty neat IMHO.  Probably would be pretty quick with light weight and
about a 100 1380 Mini engine.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.