Re: I had a dream

To: DSTONE@SC9.intel.com
Subject: Re: I had a dream
From: paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 92 08:52:21 EDT
 >      night. Unlike Jerry & Dean (the other brit-list dreamers

I think you meant Jerry and Scott.  (me)

 >      enough $$ in my checking account to cover it. I woke
 >      myself up when he rolled an oily old small block out on
 >      an engine stand.

Too bad Daren...  I dreamt that I had just finished rebuilding a small
block.  Underneath all that oil was a blown 427 with a roller cam, all
shoved into that small block.  (Isn't it great what you can accomplish
in a dream?)  You would've had the fastest sprite ever known...  Oh
well, better luck next time!  Heh, heh, heh...  :-)
---
"All the parts falling off this car are of the very finest British
manufacture, or a blown oily V8 engine."

-Scott