Magazines, Newsletters and Hemmings

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Magazines, Newsletters and Hemmings
From: Bob "Mr Optimistic" Deasy <deasy@sequent.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 92 12:28:02 PDT
I am looking for views on what to read, or subscribe to, for information
on MG's.

I have a sample issue of the MG Magazine from New York, (glossy) and have
seen the ad for the MG Newsletter from Portland, plus numerous tidbits in
Hemmings.

My goal is to have a source or several sources where I can learn more
about the car and keep up on general goings on.(part availaility, prices
and such)

Is the MG Magazine as good as it looks ?  Are there others I've not seen
yet.

P.S.  I sold my last MG many years ago, a 72 MGB/GT brought to the states
from Iceland, used to put 170 miles a day on that car.  Now I am looking
for another GT with overdrive, pointers graciously accepted.

TTFN