[ed@visix.com: A Scion Goes West (repost)]

To: sol
Subject: [ed@visix.com: A Scion Goes West (repost)]
From: mjb (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 92 16:51:48 -0600
Ed plans a trip
:: from Philadelphia to Chicago, to Milwaukee (pay homage at Harley),
:: Madison, through MN, SD, WY, to Salt Lake City (will the Fat Chance
:: Garage be open?)

Too bad you won't be coming through around Memorial Day.  That saturday
various groups (Land Rover club, British Motor Club) will be having a "British
Field Day" here in Salt Lake with a car show, Silly Car Tricks, maybe a
rally, and the next day, sunday the 24th yours truly is setting up the
SCCA Solo II here at the University.  Assuming I don't get killed working
under a certain TR4A which should be in Salt Lake that week (the same one
in cak-mjb.gif, as a matter of ffact, though it is no longer red) I am even
thinking of having a small Smoke & Suds BBQ party at the Fat Chance on
friday the 22nd.

We'll see how it goes.

mjb.