Brakes

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Brakes
From: gerry@probe.att.com
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 92 09:08 EDT
MIKE ASKS:
> Speaking of hill climbs,does anybody from Northeast PA know if they still have
> the Weatherly hillclimb.  I haven't been to that it many years since I moved
> away.  I remember seeing a lot of Brit cars there.

Yes the Weatherly Hil Climb is still on, it was on Apr 11,12, I was hoping
to take part but could not get the car ready in time. It is still run
as a Solo I (II?) event, and they have also on the schedule a Fall
Weatherly hill climb event.

Gerry

PS - does anybody have a pair of MGB front calipers (in any condition),
that they would like to part with ? I want to convert my Midget
to MGB/Spitfire brakes. Thanks