Thanks!!

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Thanks!!
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 92 11:44:12 -0700
Thanks for all of the reply about the SS100. The stenciling on the car
was definitely done by an owner. I did not get a look at the front of the
car so, I have no idea what it looked like. But it most definitely had
the leaping Jag on the nose. I did not see any marque on the car.

As the car came from a side street near my place I have to keep an eye
out for it again. Maybe even convince the driver I have an interest in
his car, as an enthusiast of fine British cars. When and if I see this
car again, I will post more info. From the responses I received I
suspect that there is a real interest out there to find out what it
really is.

Thanks again,

Bruce...