RE: Storing Old Parts

To: "jerry_kaidor.engintwo@engtwomac.synoptics.com"@decpa.enet.dec.com
Subject: RE: Storing Old Parts
From: Greg Tobin 21064-AA <tobin@neagp.enet.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 92 13:42:53 PDT
    Immune to storing old LBC parts???   Not me!!!!    Boxes of old
 trunnions, shocks (from cars that were sold years ago), window cranks,
 starters (doa of course...), intake manifolds, yes, motor mounts too-
 the list goes on!    The crazy part is- out of this pile of brown metal
 bits, you can pick out an air tube for a spitfire, a radiator shroud
 for a Healey, wiper bolts for a Model A, etc...   The things we will
 memorize...

 Greg "Model 'A' wiper bolts (90 deg swivels) work good in the spitfire
linkages!" Tobin