Devin V

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Devin V
From: DODD@ELMO.EL.WPAFB.AF.MIL
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1992 7:51:45 EDT
 In one of the regional used car rags was an interesting ad, which I repeat
 verbatum:

      1958 Devin V body 96" wheelbase, less than 50 made, brand new never
 touched since made in 1958, $2500; 216-331-8769.

 Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this was from the Isle.  The photo
 shows just the shell, clearly no chassis, engine, etc.  Nice lines though.

 A few pages earlier someone, probably a dealer, has 66 MGB, completely
 restored priced at $12,500.  Am I that out of touch?  I thought Scott Fisher
 #1 reported a good B should run ~$4K.  If you got one for less it would take
 the remainder to get it to the daily stage.  Where does that put this B?

 There was also a 74 TVR Vixen with a 351 Cleveland, and 5 spd.  42K miles,
 $5900 (216) 832-1982.

 MAD