Thoughts on Master Cylinders and Spring Compressors

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Thoughts on Master Cylinders and Spring Compressors
From: berry@hawking.pei.com (Berry Kercheval)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 92 09:29:00 -0700
>said:

acg> 2) Spring compressors: For Heaven's sake, have a grudging respect for the
acg>    pent-up power of a compressed spring, and use the proper tool for the
job.

Actually, even though I posted the "No compressor" jack method, I'd like to
say it made me nervous and I don't think I'll ever do it again.

Remember, boys and girls, "Safety Fast" whatever your marque.

  --berry