Look, boss, de car! de car!

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Look, boss, de car! de car!
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <kent@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1992 22:28:16 PDT
That can mean only one thing ... Sarah's home.

For those of you that don't know, Sarah is my '67 TR-4A; some idiot
drove her into a deer in September of '90 (same idiot that's
typing this message). She went into the body shop in October of '90...
and is finally home.

She's now a proper Triumph Racing Green, instead of the terrible
tomato soup red that had been sprayed over her original TRG. I daresay
she's a lot straighter than ever before, perhaps even better than
the day she left Coventry.

The interior looks worse than ever, not surprisingly. That's next
on the list.

But the engine's strong, the heater works, and she handles wonderfully
even on the skinny 165 series tires. Didn't get to take too long
a shakedown cruise, but it was good to be back behind the wheel...