Rhino Import parts, Rogers, MN / Hoods?

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: Rhino Import parts, Rogers, MN / Hoods?
From: Kristian Simsarian <kristian@cs.uchicago.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 May 92 17:30:05 CDT

        Anybody dealt with Rhino Import parts?  They seem to have
the best deal on either a rebuilt ($160) or good used ($80)
Spitfire rear axle assembly (with backing plate).  They had the
best deal, but sounded a bit sleazy on the phone.  There is fellow
here in Chicago at The Auto Forum (advertises in Hemmings) who
seems quite pleasent and is willing to offer some sort of
satisfaction guarantee, only his price for a used axle is
$145.

--

        Hoods?  Who makes the best hood for the money?  I see the
names Robbins and AMCO thrown around.  Is there a consensus on who

Kristian