Carlisle on Saturday

To: ~b-c@tbird.cc.bellcore.com, ~tr8j@tbird.cc.bellcore.com
Subject: Carlisle on Saturday
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 13 May 1992 11:43 EDT
For those that will be at Carlisle on Saturday.  I spoke with one
of the Central PA TRiumph club members and they will indeed have
a Central PA Tent set up at the car show section (usually in front of
the grandstand) at Carlisle.  I told him that there are several of us
that have made arrangements to meet at their tent at 1pm.  As
expected, that is fine with them and they look forward to see
us.

So...unless the weather is a gully washer, hope to make an eyeball
to eyeball meeting with many of you at 1pm on Saturday.

Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com