MGB for sale

To: british-cars@hoosier (BritishCars)
Subject: MGB for sale
From: ralph@swmerc.rain.com (Ralph Merwin)
Date: Mon, 18 May 92 23:06:27 PDT
Found this on a regional newsgroup.  All's I know is what's in the
attached article.  Call the number at the end for details.

Ralph

friend of mine has a late 70's MGB Roadster forsale.  He spent almost
$10K on it in the past three years including $8,000 for a
professional restoration at a top British Car Shop in Seattle
(Receipts and photos available).  The car has been back on the road
for two years and has had a new head and valve job and front
suspension work in the past six months totaling another $2K!

Now divorce forces sale.  Asking $4,000  obo

He has asked me to sell it for him (he lives in NorthBend, no one
wants to go that far.)

call 365-5567 for more details.