Re: I got da Craf-min sock-it beeerry balooooz

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I got da Craf-min sock-it beeerry balooooz
From: mjb (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Wed, 20 May 92 16:47:54 -0600
That's John Hammond, and I have a modest collection of his music.
Did Lucas ever make harmonicas?  I have a Hohner right here...

The First Annual Salt Lake City British Field Day is this weekend.  (You
didn't think Mr. Kantarjiev was coming all this way for just the beer,
did you?)  I'll check out the $9,000 TR6, it should be there.  And maybe
the $5,000 Spitfire I spotted in this morning's paper.  Maybe the '60 Austin
and the red 100-6 listed this morning will also show up.

Now, here's where you can help.  Being the Competition Director of the
British Motor Club of Utah, I am in charge of setting up the "Silly Car
Tricks" funkhana.  Anyone have some good, novel ideas on what sort of things
I could include here?

mjb.
ps: Which one of you owns the other half of Doug Orr's Triumph?