Lotus sightings....

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Lotus sightings....
From: Ian Hobday <comptec90041@camins.Camosun.BC.CA>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1992 10:33:28 PDT
    Must be a good Lotus day...Saw two this morning.

    The first, an Elan convertible, I saw when I was checking out a Mini
that I am thinking of getting (a whole story on it's own!!).  It (the
Lotus) was burgandy, and in perfect condition.  Had a good chance to
look at it as I was ahead of schedule, (more on this in a sec :)), and
it was parked. REALLY nice shape...When I noticed the time, I figured
that I should head onwards...
    On my way around the block, what should appear but an Europa, bright
red, also looks great, but since I had spent so much time looking (read
drooling) over the first one, I didn't have time to stop... :(:( There
is also a bright yellow Europa that I often see in the parking lot here
at Camosun, I know who owns it, although I have yet to track him down
and talk to him...

Ian Hobday  (1961 Morris Mini "Woody" Wagon)
COMPTEC90041@camins.Camosun.BC.CA