anyone in sandiego [54o: wheeltowheel@abingdon.Eng.Sun.COM

To: hoosier.utah.edu!british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: anyone in sandiego [54o: wheeltowheel@abingdon.Eng.Sun.COM
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Mon Jun 1 08:00:41 1992
(forwarding comment)
--------------------------
(original message follows)

I am planning on being in San Diego on business during this entire week.

If possible, It would be nice to meet team netter or two, depending on our
various schedules...

I will be staying at the U.S. Grant Hotel 619-232-3121.  Give me a call if
you get a chance.

or talk to you on the net next Monday....

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.