HSR Sprite-Mini Challenge etc.

To: realsol-digest@hoosier
Subject: HSR Sprite-Mini Challenge etc.
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri Aug 7 15:32:59 1992
Does anyone on the list plan on attending the HSR vintage event at the end
of August at Mid-Ohio?  Among other events there will be the 2d iteration of
the Sprite-Mini Challenge race, a multitude of each are expected and the
Formula 5000 reunion.

I expect to be there and race... assuming I finish all the between race
maintenance.  the cylinder head is off for inspection and lapping the valves.
Once I finish that, oil change bleed and adjust the brakes, check suspension
bolts for tightness, bleed the clutch, clean the car, buy more Cam 2($$),
adjust the carbs, reset the timing and we are ready to go...no sweat.

anyway, I plan to be there, look for my red 42 mini if you make it. I should
be parked next to a white 356 roadster, #60.

BTW, there are $5 discounts for mini club members and free parade laps around
the track according to my info.  I believe touring is also available.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.