etypes etc

To: acg@hermes.dlogics.com, sol@hoosier
Subject: etypes etc
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Tue Aug 18 07:56:10 1992
re E-Type at imperial motors in wilmette

for many years on and off, imperial motors has usually had a V-12 e-type and
an earlier model sitting  in their window (north end).

imperial motors has a reputation for being overpriced, so...if the car is
immaculate...that is probably what your wallet will look like when you leave.

imperial motors used to deal in all the BL makes when those were imported
and even sold austin marinas (choke gasp), rover 3500s etc and
and more recently peugeots. since jaguars and rovers are all that is left that
is what they sell.  It was sort of depressing to see all of the british
sports car makes vanish from their lot one by one as the marques were
discontinued.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.