Eazibleed (sp?)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Eazibleed (sp?)
From: droms@sol.cs.bucknell.edu (Ralph E. Droms)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 92 05:08:34 EDT
OK, I get a C- for class participation and paying attention during
lecture.  I ignored the recent discussion about hydraulic bleeding
devices, figuring it would likely be another five years before I
needed the information.  Well, I found some time and am about ready to
bleed the hydraulics on my Bugeye.  Can someone re-send the
recommendations and availability information for the power bleeders
recently discussed here?  Thanks...

Here's another British-American translation:

Rotate the tires - Get the LBC working long enough to back it out of
                   the garage...

- Ralph