Further tales of an intermittent MGB

To: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Subject: Further tales of an intermittent MGB
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1992 16:42:07 -0700

I hope I remember my Physics correctly, anybody out there that feels
they know more please fell free to correct my ignorance, and
forgetfulness. It's only been 16 years since I took my Physics course,
and I don't need physics to do the job I'm doing.

If memory serves correctly... Uhmmmm... In the military they taught us
that electrons flowed from the Positive terminal to the Negative
terminal of an Electrical Source, and that the holes that the electrons
left flowed from Negative to Positive, and what is actually measured is
the hole flow. But this is a theory, as nobody has ever witnessed the
actual flowing of current.

This is also the source of many an argument among certain groups in the
Scientific community.

So that is the joke, which there is not much humor in unless of course
you are a Physicist or an Elect* Engineer, or maybe a real good
electrician.

Bruce..."Still trying to determine whether lightening strikes from
ground to cloud or vice versa" Carter