recurving the distributer

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: recurving the distributer
From: zahid@serval.sps.mot.com (Zahid Ahsanullah)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 92 17:31:30 CDT
With all this talk about switching to weber and recurving
the distributer to match the weber, I can't help but
wonder why this is necessary. I always thought that
you recurved only if you changed the cam. What is recurving
anyway? maybe I don't understand it at all.

Best Wishes
Zahid

ps: I got a few replies to my query about finding a short
    by removing fuses and measuring current in the current.
    I'll summarize in a few days if I get in a couple more.
    Many thanks to those that answered.