Not Quite Done Yet!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Not Quite Done Yet!
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 92 13:56:01 pdt
Back to earth.  Yes, I've been having a good time snaking around but
there are a few mechanical things that need attending to.  For one
thing, the brake pedal had a lot of travel after sitting for nearly a
month.  It's up now and seems to be staying that way during the few
hours of non use but it looks like I'm not quite done with the bleeding
yet.  BTW, they work fine otherwise.  And another thing; last night when
I went out to put the car in the garage, I spotted a couple of black
leech-like globs of grease on the driveway just under the right
steering linkage boot.  I knew the boots leaked but I thought rotating
them would get me by for a while, but not so.  I think the extra flexing
they've been getting the last couple of days has pretty much done them
in.  So, these boots have been elevated up the list from to do fairly
soon to to do right away.  Bummer.

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcdcsn.cdc.hp.com
CSX2282