Cars for sale on the net

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu (For posting news to british group)
Subject: Cars for sale on the net
From: Bob "Mr Optimistic" Deasy <deasy@sequent.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 92 15:22:20 PDT
Seeing as I myself awaiting parts to keep up the sworking on my GT,
I felt the following might be useful:

From: saundersb@gtephx.UUCP (Bary Saunders)
Subject: '57 Triumph for sale in Tulsa
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1992 18:16:20 GMT

Need to act fast! Needs to be moved by Oct 3!
No drive train!
For restoration or parts.Wire wheels and knock offs.
Best offer over $200!
--
Bary Saunders, AG Communication Systems, Phoenix, AZ
Comments made are my own!