Re: snake update

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Re: snake update
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 92 09:42:52 -0700
For those of you who didn't read the other reply:

ANNOUNCMENT:

WHAT: South SF Bay Area SOL Lunch

WHY: Meet two SOL drifters from the Rocky Mountain area, catch up on the
happenings since the last time we met, see if the fabled snake holds
together for a wholw week, if Mike could drop by in his Super 7 and stay for
more than 5 minutes, if Ed has secured a TR3 engine and why no Loti have
shown up to a SOL West lunch.

WHEN:  11:45ish to 12:00 meeting time  Thurs 8 OCT

WHERE: TOGOS in Cupertino {parking, fast food easy freeway access}

DIRECTIONS: From 280 take the Cupertino exit onto De Anza Blvd.
Head twords Saratoga, away from Sunnyvale on De Anza.  Togos is on the right
4 to 5 blocks from the freeway just before De Anza intersects with Stevens
Creek Blvd.

Sorry for the short notice but I just got off the phone with Lawerance and
thats when he can make it.

C ya

TeriAnn