So Long, short term

To: hotrod@dixie.com, autox@autox.team.net, exotic-cars@rigel.dfrf.nasa.gov,
Subject: So Long, short term
From: miq@chromavac.esd.sgi.com (Miq Millman)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 92 14:01:14 -0700
Well I've gone and done it.  I have decided that there is more to life than
just working 50 hours a week to pay a mortgage.  The family and I have
decided to move from the SF Bay area to the Portland area.  This has not been
an easy decision, but I think that it is a good one.  I'll get back on the
lists when I have network access again.  This might be sooner than my actual
change of scenery, but perhaps not.

It has been a real pleasure being a part of the discussions and getting to
know those of you that I have met both via electrons and in person.  Most
likely Miq's Nostalgic Performance Shop (tm) will be up and running by the
new year in the Portland area, in the mean time, I'll be waiting for contact
via computers/etc.

If you would like to talk to me about stuff you can reach me at:

408 735 7909
789 Helena Dr
Sunnyvale CA 94087

At least until the house sells.

I have sent messages to the list admins to remove me from the mail lists;
if you want to reach me you can try miq@sgi.com for a few more days, but I
don't know how long it will last.

Miq Millman -- miq@sgi.com or {decwrl,pyramid,att}!sgi!miq  415 390 1041