Interest in RH drive vehicle

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Interest in RH drive vehicle
From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 9:05:35 EDT
Anyone have any leads on a servicable right hand drive vehicle?  One of
the faculty here is going to put in a year's sabatical in Ireland.  It's
kind of a long story, but if you buy it here, ship it there and then
sell it after the year, you end up in the black (at least, that's what
he calculates :-).

Anyway, if you have one, see one or know of one, send me e-mail and I'll
pass it along.

thanks
--
Paul Amaranth  Manager User Services - office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu  |    This space