Re: Thanks, TR3 Wiring

To: gfd@akguc.att.com, hoosier.utah.edu!british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Thanks, TR3 Wiring
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 92 09:17:38 -0800
George,
How I envy you seeing the sparks of "life" starting to emerge from your
TR3 that has been this silent "lifeless" collection of parts for so long.
That is an excitment I have been waiting for entirely too long. Getting the
electrics sorted out and functioning is a nice prelude to firing the engine
for the first time. Sigh Well one of these days, I will have my TR3A
reassembled back to where I was going to take it apart to. I still have
hopes of getting the top coat on before November is out. Then I can bolt on
the wings, boot lid, petrol tank, and reinstall the steering.

George, one of these days Itoo hope to feel the excitment. Considering
a Local Triumphfest, and a VTR convention on the west coast, it had
better be early next summer.

Take care & the best of luck getting your 3 on the road.

TeriAnn