TR6 for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for sale
From: dyip@nas.nasa.gov (David C. Yip)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 92 22:16:08 -0800
This is an add in one of the local car trader papers.

1972 TR6, black, complete, may extra parts, conv., $650 OBO (707) 644-7128.

I talked to the seller and he says it hasn't run it the last two years.  It
belonged to a friend of his and been sitting in his garage.  He has a set of
down draft webers for it although the SUs are currently on it.  He says the
body is excellent, but the interior isn't in it.  I'd be interested in it
myself except it would cost about $300 to have it towed to my apartment.
It's in Vallejo, CA.

David