Black TR-6, was...Re: TR6 for sale

To: tdm@akguc.att.com
Subject: Black TR-6, was...Re: TR6 for sale
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 12 Nov 1992 12:37 EST
>Did TR6's ever come in black?  I don't think I've ever seen one.
>Don Mathis

Short answer...NO.

When the TR-7 Spider was introduced, part of the sales hoopla
pointed out that the Spider was the first BLACK TR produced since
the TR-4.  I think there were some black Spitfires and GT-6s, but
after the TR-4 (note, not including the TR-4A), Black did not appear
again as a TR series body color until the Spider (1979-80).
Standard Disclaimer- Any opinions, etc. are mine and NOT my employer's.
Note - If email replying to me with an automatic addressing process
bounces, manually address the resend using one of the addresses below.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com