Re: crankfire

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: crankfire
From: drabik@solaris.gatech.edu (Timothy J. Drabik)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 92 14:17:03 EST
Thanks, Gerry and Jerry, for the replies.  I called WeRace and spoke with
them for a while, as well as with the Autotronic Controls tech. line (they
sell MSD ignition modules).  It seems I can get a sensor and timing wheel
to mount either to the crank pulley or flywheel, but not a black box that
allows variable advance under load (vacuum).  The racers don't need that
degree of freedom, apparently.  In the meantime I asked for
Autotronic's catalog or whatever on their MSD boxes.  I'll keep looking, and
let you know what I find.

                Tim