Daimler parts/parts car needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Daimler parts/parts car needed
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 92 15:39:47 PST
     I am posting this for a friend, so please do not reply to
     me.
          A co-worker's father-in-law has a small auto
     restoration business in southern Minnesota, and
     apparently he has run across a Daimler Dart/SP-250 in
     restorable condition. He would like to purchase either
     the collective parts he needs (sounds like an entire
     driveline) or a parts car. If any of you out there in
     .netland can help him out please give him a call;

     Mike Mikkelson
     Prarie Auto Restorations
     (507) 645-5325

          And while I'm here, I learned a neat little trick
     at lunch from Mike O'Connors; to oil-impregnate new oilite
     bushings, place the bushing on the ball of your hand,
     fill the bushing up with oil, and then using your
     other hand or thumb, pressurize the oil inside the
     bushing so that it is forced out thru the walls. Mike
     says you can just hold it there & watch the oil bleed thru
     to the outside. Daren says check it out.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com