Re: Classic Auto Interiors (Doraville, GA)

To: akgua!att!ccwf.cc.utexas.edu!jtc@hoosier.cs.utah.edu (James A. TenCate),
Subject: Re: Classic Auto Interiors (Doraville, GA)
From: gfd@akguc.att.com
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 92 09:57 EST
I found Classic Auto Interiors lunchtime Friday after
driving past the place several times.  Turns out that
its right next to Atlanta Imported Auto Parts, a place
that I frequent at least once a week for Triumph bits.

The place is disguised as an abandoned laundry-mat and
inside are two smiling women with heavy Russian or
Polish accents busily sewing away.  The owner, Kit,
showed me carpet samples and I selected navy blue
for my TR3.  She said to come back in two hours and
the carpet set would be ready.  I chose cut pile and
later found that I could have had loop pile for the
same price which was $132.

I installed the carpet set Fri night.  It went in well
and every piece fit.  Overall I am very pleased and
recommend the place.

BTW the owner drives an MGB.

George DeVeau
Norcross (near Snellville) GA