Re: yellow windows

To: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <akgua!att!research.att.com!parc.xerox.com!cak@hoosier>,
Subject: Re: yellow windows
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 93 07:49 EDT
Speaking of windows.... I talked to a guy the other day that has
an MGA.  He said that he took his windows to Binswangers (Atlanta
glass repair store) and they flexed his old plastic windows and
removed them.  The used them for a pattern and cut new ones out
of plexiglas, even cut the small rectangle used for a handle and
glued it in the proper place on the window.  They flexed these and
replaced them in the aluminum frame for under $10/window.  I didn't
even know they handled plastic. I'm going to have my frames polished
by "Polished to Perfection" and have my plastic replaced.  Now if I
could just find a source for the rubber around the frame.
Don Mathis