1994 London-Mexico Rally

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1994 London-Mexico Rally
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Sun, 23 May 1993 10:58:08 -0500 (CDT)
The June 1993 issue of Classic and Sportscar has a short blurb on
The "Classic London to Mexico Rally", which will be held in Sept, 1994.

>   Cars of a type at least 26 years old are invited to enter.

I'd love to run in this thing, but being the stereotypical poor college
student it would be financially prohibitive.  Any SOLers out there that
are interested in this thing and need a crewmember?

The American part of the route will run from Nova Scotia, through
Colorado, Texas, and into Mexico.

>The differing driving conditions over tarmac, gravel and dirt roads
>promise varity and fun, and the 16-day route will culminate in
>Carrera Panamericana-type sections as the climax in Mexico.

Sounds like a blast!

Keith