Le Mans

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Le Mans
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Mon, 24 May 1993 17:37:34 -0500 (CDT)

  I apologize for the lack of Brit-car content.  I would post this
  to rec.autos.sport but we have some trouble acessing the news from
  our machine at home.

   My fiancee, Michelle, will be spending the summer in Europe as part
   of a scholarship.  She is interested in going to the 24 hours of Le
   Mans.  Where should I contact for ticket and other info?  Also, if
   any SOL folks are lucky enough to be going, I'm sure Michelle would
   enjoy meeting with you.

   Maybe I should come up with something appropriate to talk about...

   My co-op job didn't come through.  The bean counters decided they didn't
   really need the postition (after trying for 6 months to find an interested
   student, AND offering me the position).  Oh well.  I'm still looking.

   This does not mean that I am giving up hope of purchasing the E-type.
   I've done some research, and I think the car could be made into a
   decent driver for about $9000, including purchase price, if one was
   willing to do the work oneself.

   My rear axle on my B is still clunking.

   Keith