just a warning this time..

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: just a warning this time..
From: sanders@hydra.unm.edu
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1993 08:59:27 -0600
Regarding traffic tickets and LBCs...

On one occasion, I was blasting down I5, Sacramento to Modesto, when I was
pulled over.  Being paced by a CHP car on the frontage road and then stopped
amongst equally flagrant speed violators only made my sour mood worse. As I
sat there sullen with license in hand, the officer walked around and around
the newly restored MGB. Finally he said, in a very Worf-like manner, he was
just giving me a warning because "you maintain your vehicle well".

John Sanders