MG vs TR where should I stand?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MG vs TR where should I stand?
From: Dennis <IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1993 09:56:21 -0700 (MST)
I have a 1500 Midget.  So what do i do??  Defend MGs and risk making the
powerplant and trany jealous, maybe they will desert me alonmg some desert
road when its 112 degrees out.  Or do I honor the TR parts (engine and tranny)
and risk offending the rest  of the car which bears the octagonal margue??

Well I love all of my car exactly the same.  Putting down another make stems
from insecurity of what you have and how you feel.  Just remember SOLers,
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!!

But just to stir up some stuff, I'll go look at some of my older MG Enthusiasts
and dig up some of the early MG racing blerb, stuff before TR was even
conceived (I hope my engine and tranny never find out I said this).

Cheers me ol' mates, Dennis