Boston Area Event This Weekend

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Boston Area Event This Weekend
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 09 Jul 1993 09:19:10 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Braving the hot and muggy New England weather, New England Triumphs will be
holding a field show at the Museum of Transportation, Larz Anderson Park in
Brookline this Sunday, 11-July-1993. Registration starts at 09:00 and the cost
is $10. Awards are usually presented at around 14:00.

If you don't want to display your Triumph (this is a Triumph model / Triumph
powered show), I believe there is an admission charge (which also gets you in
the Museum of Transportation's "Muscle CAR" display.

I'll be there with my TR6 (Carmine Red with Silver Stripe) and displaying the
SOL logo on my windshield. Stop by and say "Hi."

rml

p.s. Bring those TVR's with TR power!
p.p.s. If you bring a GT6, you will almost be guaranteed a trophy!

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |