Re: British Pricing info on a 59

To: gasco!eeh@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Re: British Pricing info on a 59
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 13 Jul 1993 9:14 EDT
>I'm looking for a place to get information on the value of a Jaguar.  I have
>the opportunity to purchase a car from a relative but don't have any idea
>what it may be worth.  The info I have is - 1959 Jaguar 3.4 4dr Sedan,
>automatic.  It has low, low miles (~50k) but has only been driven twice in
>the last 10 years. (and died from fuel problems the last time out ;-O )  The
>paint and interior are still original but the engine compartment has been
>repainted with what looks like Rustoleum (yikes).
>
>Is there a recommended reference book on pricing, etc.... that I can get my
>hands on?  Thanks.
>--
>Eric Hutchinson                        |

My Old Cars Price Guide for Dec 1992 lists the '59 3.4 litre sedan at
$7800 for a condition 3 car.  Condition 3 is a "very good" vehicle
as opposed to a coindition 4 car "good".

You can usually find the Old Cars Price Guide at any well stocked
magazine store.  If not, call Old Cars at 715-445-2214

Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!cc!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@cc.bellcore.com