UTVGP at Mid Ohio

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: UTVGP at Mid Ohio
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Tue Jul 13 08:56:59 1993
Attended/Raced at the United Telephone Vintage Grand Prix this past
weekend at Mid Ohio.  Lots of great LBCs there in the paddock and
one the track.

A real nice MG Magnette in the concours, a mini w/ a FRONT mounted
350 chevy engine (autoxer).  A real nice Ginetta G4 w/ hardtop
paddocked across from us, dirk layer's turquoise Lotus 26R
rocketship and many others.

My favorite license plate frame was on a Lancia Fulvia HF 1300 in my
race group..."My other car is strange too" he also owns a cooper s,
a moke, a lancia B24 and a couple of giuliettas.

quickie race report.  I finished 6th overall out of 35 starters...3d
in class.

Jim

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or jfuerstenberg@zz-link.dcmdc.dla.mil