TTFN!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TTFN!
From: "Andrew C. Green" <dlogics!hermes.dlogics.com!acg@uu.psi.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1993 10:25:27 CDT
Well, I'm off to the wilds of Cincinnati to give some training courses
for the better part of the summer at a certain well-known jet engine
manufacturer, so my temporary unsubscription request is winging its
way to british-cars-request under separate cover. Needless to say,
I shall be promptly re-subscribing around the end of August or
thereabouts. In the meantime, however, I _would_ like to hear from
any SOLers in the Cincinnati area who might feel up to a visit and
a couple of expense-account ales. :-) I plan to bring my own Detroit
iron (boo!) and tools (hooray!) to Ohio for any unexpected maintenance
along the side of the road, but I might also be available for some
occasional sworking duties, particularly on weekends if I don't fly
home. Electrical systems my specialty, including repair of dashboard
cockups and interpretation of muddleheaded wiring diagrams. My schedule
is still somewhat up in the air, but all things are possible. Contact
me via E-mail if desired; I'll still be logging in periodically.

As for everyone else, cheerio for now; talk to you in September!

                                        Regards,
                                                Andy

Andrew C. Green
Datalogics, Inc.      Internet: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
441 W. Huron          UUCP: ..!uunet!dlogics!acg
Chicago, IL  60610    FAX: (312) 266-4473