Southern Cal:BBQ/get together??

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Southern Cal:BBQ/get together??
From: vanmatre@nprdc.navy.mil (Nick Van Matre)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1993 11:07:50 -0700
Hey!  We SOLers on the Lower Left Coast feel left out of the
summer SOL get togethers.  Sooo, is there anybody, other than
myself and Dave Ambrose, in the LA/San Diego area that would like
to get together later in the summer?

We could do it on a weekend; meet perhaps halfway, maybe at someone's
house, or even just gather our british iron for a lunch time
somewhere.

Tilley, my TR6, is ready to roll with new shoes and clean tank, so
anybody else interested in meeting sometime in August?

Nick "always ready for a party" Van Matre