Re: Stalling spitfire

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars listserver)
Subject: Re: Stalling spitfire
From: Ben Hodson <hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 93 8:37:10 BST
Patrick,

Has your car got the heat shield between the carbs and the inlet
manifold ?  During the first summer I had my spitfire I had what sounds
a similar problem.  Fine till warm then stumbling, no power with a
slight improvement on the choke.

Just an idea.....

        TTFN,

                Ben.
--
|   Ben Hodson,            |   Email : hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk       |
|   Philips Research Labs, |   Tel : 0293 785544 ext 5750              |