Re: SOLwear??!?!??!

To: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Subject: Re: SOLwear??!?!??!
From: pwv@tc.fluke.com (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 12:08:09 -0700
> second items...just received a SOL sweatshirt today from Image
> Graphics.  My compliments on the logo.  It came out very
> nice...excellent color work.

Huh???  *I* haven't received *my* order yet!!  I was going to use my order as
the "guinea pig" to check for color, size, etc. before I sent in all the rest
of the orders for everyone.  (I'm surprised that they were able to correlate
what you sent them with the files that I sent in seperately with my order!)

I'm glad to hear that it came out well!!  On question:  Did you order anything
else?  And, if not, did they charge you a minimum order charge?  (<$25.00)

   Pat Vilbrandt      John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.      Everett, Washington USA
   pwv@tc.fluke.COM     or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
   (206) 356-5282 wk.
   (206) 745-2210 hm.